We are currently interviewing for 3 Full-Time Videographer positions in-house and on site at Ashville (West Drayton) and Yiannimize (Enfield).
An experienced camera operator & video editor who can hit the ground running, be self motivated and also contribute creatively to our exciting in-house and client projects. You will be responsible for the whole process of delivering professional and stylish videos to deadline; from setting up shoots to final polished video edits.
Skills in After Effects and Photoshop are a bonus.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Produce, plan, co-ordinate shoots
• Setting up shoots; cameras and lighting
• Film using range of DSLR, Mirrorless and Action Cameras
• Data wrangling
• Editing on Adobe Premiere Pro
• Colour matching and grading using Lumetri
• Exporting video versions to various specifications; eg YouTube, Apple Music, IGTV, Facebook.
• Creating and delivering variations for socials
• Creative input throughout
• General organisation, coordination AND must be on point
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need:
• A minimum of two years proven experience as a videographer in a business environment.
• Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
• High energy level; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible, adaptable team-player; ability to work as part of a unit.
• Display a professional and courteous manner to all clients, talent and staff.
• Ability to direct talent and clients in front of camera when necessary.
• Self motivator with excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to follow procedures and work flow systems set in place by management.
• Strong time management, sense of urgency and ability to hit deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic understanding of social media channels; YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Triller.
• Willingness and ability to work unconventional hours and travel where necessary.
• Ability to edit remotely on a MacBook Pro when necessary.
• Full driving licence and passport is beneficial.
So Incredible helps brands and talent stand out from their competitors and reach new audiences with incredible ideas, execution and management. Driven by purpose and innovation we don’t believe in advertising, we believe in storytelling, thinking outside the box and creating impact. Our services include activations, live events, pop ups, tours, branded content, brand partnerships, viral videos, influencer marketing and talent management.
To apply, please send your CV and links to 3 examples of your best work with 1 line why you are perfect for this role.
£24-30k based on skills, performance and experience.
8-5pm / 9-6pm / 10-7pm including some evening shoots and weekends.
• Kentish Town, London
• You will also work some days from home and various London locations, either on set, or at clients site; Enfield, Kings Cross, West Drayton.